Have you always wanted to attend this one-of-a-kind program but have been unable to come up with the funds needed?
Congratulations to our 2018 scholarship winners!
Jhillian Yuka Ching
Have you always wanted to attend this one-of-a-kind program but have been unable to come up with the funds needed? Well now is your opportunity to apply for a half scholarship! STAR Institute for SPD will be providing seven half scholarships to attend a 2018 Level 1 Mentorship program, sponsored by iLs. There is no financial criterion so anyone is eligible to apply.
Our goal with this program is to educate participants so they can make a difference in the lives of children in their local community.
All applicants will be asked to answer five essay questions. An outside, independent review committee will select recipients based on answers to these questions. This committee will not have access to any of the applicant's names or personal information. All decisions by the committee are final. There is no financial criterion so anyone is eligible to apply. International applicants are also welcome, provided they can cover the costs of travel.
Scholarship Application Criteria:
- Only occupational therapists need apply at this time
- Applicants must have at least two years experience in a pediatric setting and currently working in that setting.
- Application must be received by November 13, 2017.
- Recipients must use the scholarship for one of the Level 1 programs in 2018 (both onsite and off-site sessions apply).
- Recipients will be allowed to select from any of the advertised dates (pending availability).
- Scholarship is for half the cost of tuition only (up to $837.50 value). Recipients are responsible for their own transportation, lodging, and meals. (See lodging specials for onsite sessions)
- Chosen recipients will be announced by mid-December 2017