STAR Institute is expanding our offering for speech and language support services using a Telehealth approach during the COVID-19 restrictions. If your child has an active IEP or was assessed by any Speech Pathologist in the last year STAR’s speech pathologists can implement a treatment plan to support communication development. We are offering sessions in English and in Spanish.
Currently we have discounted prices of $75 for 30-minute sessions and $150 for 60-minute sessions.
- Direct 1:1 individualized speech and language therapy focused on implementing your child’s current goals**
- Individualized Parent coaching sessions to expand early communication skills**
- Home programs to implement and carryover speech or language goals **
- The Hanen Centre® parent education programs – education and video consultation sessions using well researched family focused program learning to create and take advantage of everyday opportunities to improve their child’s communication skills
- Parent education focused on problem solving your child’s speech production, language, or language-based educational needs
Goal areas available:
- Speech Production (articulation or phonological approaches) to improve your child’s intelligibility and ability to produce age appropriate sounds
- Receptive Language to improve your child’s overall language comprehension including following directions, understanding of questions, and building vocabulary
- Expressive Language to expand your child’s ability to communicate with others including expanding use of nouns, verbs, and describing words, answering questions, and telling stories
- Pragmatic or Social Language to improve social problem solving, executive functions, and understanding of social interactions including concepts from Social Thinking®, 360 Thinking™, and mindfulness practices
STAR’s speech team are here to support you and your child through this challenging time. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
**STAR can only offer these services in Colorado and states that have relevant telehealth laws.
Many states are waiving previous restriction on telehealth from out of state providers.
*This program, including its teacher or leader, is not affiliated with, nor has it been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by Michelle Garcia Winner and Think Social Publishing, Inc.