Sensory Processing Disorder University - Hope and Help 24/7
SPD University is your destination for the latest online courses on Sensory Processing Disorder. SPDU offers a rich set of e-learning courses for professionals and parents that is accessible 24/7.
Over 70 Online Courses
- Definitions and intervention of SPD
- Strategies for home, school and clinic
- New! Postural Disorder, Dyspraxia, and Sensory Discrimination Disorder programs
- Principles of STAR Treatment Model
Learn to administer, score, and utilize developmental assessments.
- Administration and scoring of MAP and FirstSTEp
- 3-part series on assessments
- Overview of assessments
- M-Fun administration & scoring
- M-Fun interpretation for treatment planning
- Assessment of Social/Emotional Functioning with videotaped case study
- Assessment of Clinical Co-Morbidities with videotaped case study
- Informal sessions on topics of interest to those impacted by sensory challenges
- How Can We Identify Infants At Risk for ASD or SPD? Quality of Movement Indicators
SOS Approach to Feeding
Advanced courses designed to further the skills of professionals who have already attended an SOS Approach to Feeding Basic 3- or 4-Day Workshop
Signature Lecture Series
An exciting and informative lecture series! Hear lectures, and learn from prominent leaders and researchers in the field of SPD. New lectures are added regularly. Professional members receive the newest series FREE! Go to spduniversity.spdstar.org for details.
Brand NEW this year! Tune in to this quarterly parent discussion group, facilitated by Dr. Lucy Jane Miller on specific topics related to parenting a child with SPD. Streamed live with recorded version also available.
For more details and to register visit the SPD University