Trunk OR Treat Fundraising Event
STAR Halloween Trunk or Treat Fundraising Event
A sensory safe, inclusive and socially distanced halloween event.
$5 admissions per child
Children 3 and under are FREE
Saturday, October 31st, 11am -1pm MDT
Come dressed up with your trick or treat buckets ready. Help STAR raise funds to put a sign on our new building!
- STAR Institute staff and volunteers will be in full costume (nothing too scary) and deliver halloween candies from the trunks of their vehicles
- Candy will be delivered via fun creative inventions that limit contact and maintain social distancing
- Participants will cast their vote for the best trunk or treat team at the end of their candy walk
- Teal pumpkin snacks and non-food treats will be available at every trunk for families with food allergies
- Please come in costumes if you can, if costumes are too hard then we promise no awkward questions!
- Wear your ear defenders, colored sun glasses and whatever you need, all are welcome to this very safe very inclusive event
- This is a family event and adults will only be admitted when accompanying a child - a maximum of two adults per child will be admitted
- Families living in the same household may attend together in groups of up to 6 people
- Everyone over the age of 3 years is expected to wear a mask unless mitigating circumstances preclude use
- Maintain 6' distance from non-family members at all times
- All trick or treat candy will be pre-wrapped in individual packets by team members wearing masks and gloves
Please email email@example.com if you require further information